Saturday 5 May 2012

Wow, my first post...what to write?
My name is Jade and my passion and love for the art of baking began around 3 years ago when I was looking for a new hobby. Before that, my hobbies had always been associated with sport or any aspect of performing arts, so I wanted to try something completely different and more of a challenge. I have always been creative and enjoyed a spot of baking growing up, so when I stumbled across a 'cake decorating' course, I instantly enrolled. Since then, I have enjoyed experimenting with different flavours and decorations and began selling my own creations through 'Jadeycakes'.

I am always looking for new ideas and inspiration and achieve this by researching photographs, websites, blogs and books before embarking on my next cake challenge. I love seeking images of beautiful cakes and want to share these finds with fellow cake enthusiasts through this blog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment